Please read these Privacy Policies ("Policy", "Policies", “Privacy Policies”) carefully before using the http://www.butiandesserts.com website (the "Service") operated by Suan Sdn Bhd ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Policies. These Policies apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Policies. If you disagree with any part of the policies then you may choose to not access the Service.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To assess and process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us utilise your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Easystore to power our online store--you can read more about how Easystore uses your Personal Information here: https://www.easystore.co/en-my/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a resident in Malaysia, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below, or you may send an email to Easystore at [email protected] to request for it.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If there are any further uncertainties that you would like to be clarified with, kindly reach out to us by using the information provided below:
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +6011 3320 6680
Address: 16-1, Jalan Indrahana 1, Taman Indrahana, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours: Monday - Sunday 11am-7pm (except Wednesday)